Burp It - The Home for Discussions of All Things Tupperware!

BurpIt.com is the place to discuss all things Tupperware! Discuss tupperware, recipes and more! It's FREE to join, so join the TupperFun today. Burp It!

Go Back   Burp It - The Home for Discussions of All Things Tupperware! > Tupperware Consultants > News

Unread 06-08-2005, 12:03 PM
TupperFan

canadianmom is on a distinguished road
Default Orlando Call center is now unavailable permanently!

Ok so I have a computer issue and call on Monday to see what they can do! The lady tells me in very broken English that I have to tell her the problem and that Orlando is not an option anymore. I have given them the benefit of the doubt so many times and recently had gotten to the point (like so many others I am sure!!!) that I would only ask directly for Orlando. I did send an email to the feedback part which I hope will help since many other times it had!
Today I have to call since they have not gotten the problem fixed and they really should have so far! The other lady tells me again in broken English that they only have 2 options ( read off a script I am positive!) to give us. We have to call either The Phillipines or Costa Rica. I really hope others will complain since I have not gotten the good customer service we should since they started using this call center. Which I happen to know our Distributors/ Legacy Directors pay lots of money for!

Please share your thoughts so we can maybe do something about that!
Sorry to ramble on!
Linda

Unread 06-08-2005, 12:44 PM
TupperLover

gems is on a distinguished road

For when I have had to use it, customer care has been very useful to me. I know that when I have called I usually get someone with broken up english. But have always been able to help.

Unread 06-09-2005, 06:27 AM
TupperFan

Momsbiz is on a distinguished road

Last fall or winter, they shut down a few of Tupperware operations here including production and customer services and moved them over seas, Job Out Sourcing is what that is called. More and more companies are doing this to save money. These countries work for much less than what companies pay for help here in the states. I am very torn about this as it leaves hundreds if not thousands here without jobs. I think at Tupperwares production plant closing last winter, 600+ people lost their jobs that had been there for years.

While I have not had problems with calling customer service, I have had huge problems with quality this past year or so. Especially with seals not fitting or working right. And if you are calling about technical issues with our web sites, I have never had much luck with CS on that issue. They always seem to take forever to find and fix a techinal problem with my site.

Years ago I worked for a company who outsourced out production of a cable product, and within 6 months the production was back here in the states. The repairs and quality was so bad, that they had to return them here for repairing before sending them out in orders. Maybe Tupperware will see that outsourcing is hurting the quality of product and CS we are getting and bring it back to the states.

Sorry I was not more encouragment. Maybe if you post your problem here to the forum, someone can help or suggest something else to try.
Bev

Unread 06-09-2005, 10:05 AM
TupperAddict

Ravish30 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ravish30

I have never had any problems of that nature with CS....they are always helpful and courteous when I have had to call them. Most of the time I get people who speak perfect english, the 1 or 2 times that I didnt get a great English speaker I asked for someone else or a supervisor and got it.

Perhaps if you are having some type of issue your upline, Director or Dship can assist you.

Shelly

Unread
Burpit Ads